Tuesday 17 December 2013

Featured Shop: SpiritedPortraits


Featured Shop: SpiritedPortraits

Owned by Carolyn Edwards

Doctor Who themed goodies once again and this time with a unique and original twist from an amazing artist
Doctor Who Christmas hand made greetings cards  - 'Snow Dalek'   Pack of 6
I could not resist these. They made me smile and are such great quality, much better than anything at any store on the high street. I got all mine with this image on but the lovely owner will mix and match any that you want. Hows that for above and beyond customer service. That is exactly what Carolyn offers. She really stood out to me as being a seller that wanted to make her customers happy and has a passion for what she does.
The next thing I want from SpiritedPortraites is this amazing Bettie Page Print. So much better than so much of the usual poses ad styles you see her done in.
BETTIE PAGE - Beautiful glossy  A4 Art Print 
Check out her shop:
Like her on Facebook (always appreciated)
Follow her blog (like I do)
And please check her out at 

No comments:

Post a Comment