Tuesday 17 December 2013

Featured Shop: Aneurythm

Featured Shop: Aneurythm

Owned by Merry

Ok so anyone who knows me knows I love Doctor Who and so does my Boyfriend Mark. When I saw these I had to have them.
Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Inspired  Large Glass Magnets on Recycled Upcycled Metal Bezels
They were £9.50 which is great value considering how well they are made. Not flimsy like allot of others and they have a real hand made feel. Not that I have anything against button magnets, my fridge is covered with them, but my new Doctor who magnets just feel stronger and look a little better, mainly because of the glossy bubble covering. Part of me is jealous and wants to know how she makes them so that I can make them but that would take away the magic that they hold.

The owner is lovely too which is always important when buying handmade. 
Aneurythm

I know exactly what I want from her next time too.
Choker with Sugar Skulls Pendant
It is so subtly Gothic which is key in creating any alternative image for yourself. Look forward to seeing more from her hear in future, unless you go and buy my necklace before I get to it 
;-)
To see more of her amazing items go check out


1 comment:

  1. Very positive comments. Thank you so much CaraLeigh- for a moment I was wondering who you were talking about! Haha!

    ReplyDelete