Tuesday 17 December 2013

Featured Shop: HeartFeltWorld

Featured Shop: HeartFeltWorld

Owned by ScaryGothGirl

She isn't as scary as the name suggests I promise. She is lovely.

I bought this amazing little felted heart decoration for my tree from her shop.
Needle-felted Christmas heart decoration - Large
Very soft and beautifully made. I put it on my tree strait away. I love my Christmas to feel like Christmas and to me that means having handmade, high quality, unique decorations, not mass produced boxes of plastic baubles. It may be just me but Items like this really make a home warmer and a Christmas special. 

The shop owner even went out of her way to talk to me throughout the buying process which made me feel much more important than at a high street store.

I am definitely keeping my eye on her line of felted teddies.
Needle-felted bear
I know they are going to be selling fast at that price. Beautiful products always get snapped up quickly :-)

Go visit her shop and take a look at all she has to offer.

Please also send her some Facebook love cause it means allot to us makers.

Thank you for reading :-)

Please visit my personal blog at:
http://caraleighlowbrow.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment