Tuesday 17 December 2013

Featured Shop: brocobelle

Featured Shop: brocobelle

Owned by Karen Vallerius

From Brocobelle I bought a beautiful fed flower broach.
Handstitched Red Flower Brooch Handmade Upcycled Vintage Tartan Plaid Silk Scarf Suffolk Puff in Felt & Vintage Button Centre
Karen makes many similar pieces but I know that I am the only person who owned this one. Something unique to me which is one of the true highlights of buying handmade. I also love that this piece is made from upcycled vintage material. So already we have upcycled, vintage, and unique. On top of all this the work and detail put into the broach is amazing. I put it on my bag that I use every day because the material is so soft and I like the feel of it when my fingers go numb in winter. 

The owner is a great lady, easy to talk to and even gave me some great hints and tips. One of those people who makes a difference in your life even if you just talk to them briefly.

In future I would like to buy this:
Romantic Handmade Necklace Vintage Textiles Lace Millinery Flowers & Jewellery Upcycled with Diamante Framed Miniature
I already know the quality will be great. It looks so delicate and intricately designed.

Please go check out the shop for some amazingly unique designs

Like her Facebook page as well (I have and I'm glad I did)

Thanks for reading.

Please visit my personal blog at:
http://caraleighlowbrow.blogspot.co.uk/




No comments:

Post a Comment