Wednesday 1 January 2014

Featured Shop: studioanjou

Featured Shop: studioanjou


I love monsters and all things strange. I figure if you carry the scary and unknown with you then what bad things could happen. Its like fireworks, the banging is scary until you see the bright and wonderful colors. That is what Angela's little guys are like.
Unique Monjoo keyring
So colorful and cute that you forget all the little devilish thing they did, scaring you by hiding under the bed and in the wardrobe. This little guy is safely kept on my Key-ring now, no way of escaping. Never will he scare me again. 
Angela is a lovely lady to talk to and an excellent artist. She creates these little guys to get rid of stress and I can see how it works. By the end of making her little Monjoo family she must have a smile on her face. If I was her I would also be proud of how well made they are. This monster has been bouncing around me bag for weeks and not a bit has fallen off, believe me that's a rough ride.
I would love to have a collection of these. The two I have my eye on at the minuet are these:
Monjoo keyring
Unique Monjoo keyring
I would also really love to see Angela create some of these guys as pendants, or bigger ones as figures around the house. She clearly has a great imagination and plenty of inspiration. If you look at her sold items, once you click on the link below you will see that she just keeps pulling these little monsters out of nowhere.

Please take a look at her other wonderful products at:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/studioanjou
And her website:
www.studioanjou.com



Thank you for looking.
Please visit my personal blog at:
http://caraleighlowbrow.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment